REMINDERS FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS
- Any gender can be diagnosed with breast cancer as every gender has chest/breast tissue. please refrain from the single narrative of it affecting only women.
- Do NOT give unsolicited advice/comment about diets, health or treatment plans to those who live with cancer, always advice them to seek professional help.
- People living with Breast cancer/ Survivors are whole people, do not define them by their disability or chronic illness.
- Breast Cancer is NOT a death sentence, stop relating with people as if you know when they are going to die, it is traumatizing.
- Self examinations are VERY IMORTANT, early detection is KEY.
JOIN HANDS LETS SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT BREAST CANCER!!!